Memberships are now open for 2019. The FSAT membership year runs from January through to December. Information regarding memberships is below.
To join or renew your membership, click here.
- AUSSIE SKATE $60 (for those competing in Aussie Skate divisions only)
- FULL $85.00 (over 18) includes $60 FSAT fees plus $25 ISA Insurance
- JUNIOR $85.00 (under 18) includes $60 FSAT fees plus $25 ISA Insurance
- FAMILY $79.00 (per member, for 2 or more members of the same family) $54 FSAT fees (10% discount) plus $25 ISA Insurance
- INTERIM PRO-RATA (NEW members only) $6 per month Pro-rata from April to December 2018, plus $25 ISA Insurance (new members joining March or prior please select one of the above options)
- ASSOCIATE $0.00 (for non-skating members, Honourary committee, Life Members, Officials)
- COACH $30 (non-skating) FSAT fees only. Must be a current fully Accredited APSA member
- Please enter the member’s email address as one which you would prefer to receive all communication from FSAT (i.e. that of a parent/guardian if skater is under 18). Email is FSAT’s primary form of communication.
- Forms must be completed in the member’s name (ie the skater’s name even if they are under 18).
- If you are the parent/guardian of a member under 18 years you are a member by proxy, and will need to enter your details, eg mobile phone number and email address, and must also complete the waiver as part of tyhis registration.
- FAMILY memberships MUST be from the same immediate family, one form must be completed PER family member.
- NEW members joining from April onwards must select INTERIM Membership, and then add the pro-rata $6 for each month remaining of the calendar year in the Optional Items section of page 3.